Today I am blogging about food that you need to stay away from. The constant stress of nutrient deficiency, food additives, environmental pollutants, and pesticides will eventually take its toll. People need to know all the results of the various foods they eat. For example, some foods cause premature aging, disease, and other health problems. You see, research shows that modern killer diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer are directly related to your diet and lifestyle.
Here is how you know if your food is considered unhealthy
- if it provides empty calories
- if it does not have fiber
- if it takes nutrients from your body and leaves you more nutritionally deficient than before you ate them
- if it causes damage to your body and health in more than one way (ex. causes diabetes and heart problems)
- Commercial Breakfast Cereals : many list sugar as one of the first ingredients, along with high fructose corn syrup and plenty of starches
- Donuts Donuts are made from refined bleached flour, white sugar, and partially hydrogenated oil (that means that they contain trans-fats) and have artificial flavors and colors.
- Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts Commercially made ice creams and frozen desserts are loaded with sugar and various chemicals to give them flavor and texture.
- Processed and Refined Foods When you take food in its natural state and alter, process, refine, and package it, it loses fiber and a whole lot of nutrients.
- Sausages, Hot Dogs, Cured Meats, and Luncheon Meats Sodium nitrite is a close chemical relative of sodium nitrate. Stay far far away from these unhealthy foods.